Thursday, 12 January 2017

True me Poem:


  • My name is ivan.
  • My true name is the messenger as I like to keep in touch with the people around me.
  • The animal inside me is a lynx as I am as active as one .
  • The object that I treasure most is my family  as I spend most of my time with them.
  • The word in my forehead is always school as I go to school 5 days a week.
  • The sound that I like most is the laughter in the air ,you will need to be enthusiastic and be positive in anything you do.
  • The smell that I like is the smell of the seaside,it always gives me a calm feeling.
  • My favourite time of the day is always in the morning, as I believe that an early bird catches the worm and we should always have a fresh start to every school day.
  • My mom always asks me  to go and keep my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment