Wednesday, 11 January 2017

True me poem

                                      The True Me Poem

                                                                   I am Jassi.
                My true name is bookworm because I love to read.
   The animal thats inside of me is a sheep because I am very gentle.
The object that's inside my heart is my family because they support                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
                                         me through life.
              The word on my forehead is cats because I love cats.
  The sound that I love is music because I love to listening to songs.
The smell that I love is the smell of coffee because I love drinking
                                                  coffee.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
     My favourite time of the day is 12pm because it is lunch time.
                  My mother always say to me "Go study now"

No comments:

Post a Comment